The purpose of the Mystery Blogger Award is to honor bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do so with love and passion.
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about Me
- I bake–I think people will already know, but I love it. I make my Mum’s birthday cake every year.
- I once skipped school after my piano teacher reduced me to tears. The afternoon class was P.E so I was like “Peace” and basically left the piano lesson and walked home without telling anyone. I was fine, cause it was only a few streets away but I think I almost gave my grandma a heart attack.
- I keep a dream diary because my dreams are weird
Lex @ Lex Writes
Destiny @ Howling Libraries
Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
Kristi @ Confessions of a YA Reader
If you’ve done the award already or you’re currently writing like you’re running out of time enough, no worries!
- If you could make ONE character come to life, who would you choose?
- What was the first book you remember being obsessed with?
- Have your favourite genres changed over time?
- If you could cast yourself in a TV Show which one would it be?
- You’re stuck in jail. Your favourite Disney princess is in there with you. Who is it, and what did you get jailed for?!
Hayley’s Questions For Me:
If you could revive any past TV show, what would it be?
BUFFY. That show was incredible when I was a teenager and I loved how much I saw women being strong and vulnerable all at once. I wanted to be Willow so bad and it completely fit my spooky little aesthetic far more than Charmed ever did. It also showed vampires in their (imo) best incarnation yet.
Do you celebrate any holidays during the winter season?
Mostly Yule and Christmas. And the winter solstice, which is Yule, but sometimes I take it without the pagan reference. OH and my birthday which is 7th November — while it’s technically autumn it’s cold enough to be frickin winter 90% of the time.
What is or was your favorite subject in school?
Art and English. I loved being creative. I also got my highest marks in that. Not sure what the lesson came under, but I also loved weather–where we did little experiments outside or learned about clouds. Anything to do with nature was a plus for me.
If you had a soundtrack of your life, what would be three songs on the album?
- May It Be by Enya
- Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
- Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend – Moulin Rouge! version
What books are you hoping to get to before the end of 2017?
The Hate U Give
Language of Thorns
Forest of A Thousand Lanterns.
I can do it, right?! I haven’t read so much lately because of PitchWars edits/revisions but I hope to remedy that and fulfil my 40 books read this year.