OK! So this is the bullet list of what I achieved this week to give me some hope that I wasn’t entirely useless.
- Visited WriteOnCon! It was fantastic. Amazing agents responded to questions I had, I watched lots of good information and read a few great blog posts. Shame the site went down for the first day, but I’ll definitely check it out again next year.
- On the same con’s forums, I had some handy feedback to snip up my query and get it done to a standard I was happy with.
- Of course, I’m still not happy with it but I don’t think I ever will be 100%
- Actually sent out some queries – even though it took me about half an hour to build up the courage to press send like it was a red button for destruction.
- Read AMAZING BOOKS. Raven Boys ❤ Stole my heart. I also started reading ONE OF US IS LYING by Karen McManus and THE BLAZING STAR by Imani Josey.
- Wrote some reviews of the awesome books I read
- Finished reading chapters for one of my amazing CPs.
- Drew little bits of character inspiration for my non-hero idea
NON WRITERLY THINGS
- Went to the Doctor’s and had a blood test.
- Made some AWESOME SOUP seriously it was delicious
- Made cake!
- Watched The Monuments Men, London Has Fallen and Midnight Special. None particularly wowed me though Midnight Special had so much potential and I think all the budget went on the last 10 minutes.